Registration Cut-Off: Nov. 13, 2015, Friday, 12NN. Please register immediately. We will not be entertaining walk-ins. Thank you.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Each participant must have a separate registration form.
2. Upon registration, participation fee is payable in full by client to Sunelec Photovoltaic Solutions Inc.
3. Should a client who has paid and become unable to attend the event, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. Please contact Sunelec for more information on how to do this.
4. Registration without payment will not be assured of reserved slot/s. First paid, first served.
5. English language will be used for the seminar.
6. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended and completed the training. Those who registered and paid but were unable to attend the training will be given handouts, but not certificates.
7. Should a client be unable to attend the event and wish to cancel their registration, this will be subject to the following:
a) All requests for cancellation need to be made in writing to Sunelec.
b) Up to 10 working days before the event date, a 25% cancellation fee will be applicable . Any amounts received by Sunelec will be refunded accordingly within 7 working days via check.
c) Up to 5 working days before the event date, a 50% cancellation fee will be applicable. Any amounts received by Sunelec will be refunded accordingly within 7 working days via check.
d) After this point, Sunelec will not be able to provide clients with refunds and a 100% cancellation fee will be applicable.
8. Sunelec will make its best endeavors to run the event per the published programme but reserves the right to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, alteration or cancellation of speakers, topics or the alteration of the dates of the event.
9. Sunelec is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alternation, postponement or cancellation of an event.
10. If the seminar is cancelled because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, Sunelec will refund the seminar fee paid by the participants (but not the incidental costs such as transportation, plane tickets, hotel accommodation, per diem and the like). Please contact Sunelec for more information.